is Located in the Tri State area on the Ohio River and minutes
away from Kentucky and Indiana. Live Music, Opera. The Riverfront features
the Serpentine Wall, Riverboat excursions, many fine restaurants, parks,
tennis courts, football and baseball stadiums, downtown shopping with Sax
Fifth Avenue, The Contemporary Art Museum, Fire Museum, Taft Museum, River
Mansions, Drake Planetarium and more....
We are 1 hour
from: Dayton and Oxford, OH;
2 hours from: Columbus, OH;
Indianapolis, IN; and Louisville or Lexington, Ky.
From North of Cincinnati:
From I 71 North take exit #3 (Taft
Rd.). Go 4 lights, turn right onto Highland Avenue.
From South of Cincinnati:
Follow I 71 and I 75 North to I 71 North into Cincinnati.
Follow I 71 North to Exit #2 (Reading Rd.), Continue on Reading Road North
to (less than a mile) 1 block past Tennis Courts and White Castle. Turn
Left onto Oak Street. Go 2 Blocks to Highland Avenue and Turn Left.
From East of Cincinnati:
I 471 West to I 71 North, follow I 71 North to Exit #2
(Reading Rd.). Continue on Reading Road North to (less than a mile) 1
block past Tennis Courts and White Castle. Turn Left onto Oak Street. Go 2
Blocks to Highland Avenue and Turn Left.
From West of Cincinnati:
I 74 East to Central Parkway Exit. Follow Central Parkway
to Intersection with Martin Luther King Highway (Hopple Street).
Turn Left onto Martin Luther King Highway at White Castle and go past the
University of Cincinnati (on your Right) up to Highland Avenue (University
Hospital on your Left). Turn Right onto Highland Avenue.
Cincinnati International Airport:
1. Begin at
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International on Terminal 1 & 2 and go
East for 500 feet (0.1 Miles elapsed)
2. Continue on Airport Exit at sign reading "Airport Exit / Rental
Return / Dash" and go North for 0.9 miles (0.9 Miles elapsed)
3. Bear right on KY-212 and go North for 0.7 miles (1.6 Miles elapsed)
4. Turn right on ramp at sign reading "I-275 E to Cincinnati /
Lexington / Louisville and I-71 / I-75" and go East for 0.3 miles
(1.9 Miles elapsed)
5. Bear right on I-275 and go Southeast for 3.1 miles (5.1 Miles elapsed)
6. Continue on ramp at sign reading "Exit 84 I-71 N / I-75 N / I-71 S
/ I-75 S to Cincinnati / Lexington / Louisville" and go East for 1.0
miles (6.1 Miles elapsed)
7. Continue on I-71 and go Northeast for 9 miles (14.8 Miles elapsed)
8. Continue on ramp at sign reading "Exit 2 US-42 N Reading Rd /
Florence Ave" and go North for 1000 feet (15.0 Miles elapsed)
9. Continue on Reading Rd,US-42 and go North for 0.6 miles (15.6 Miles
10. Turn left on Kinsey Ave and go West for 500 feet 15.7 11 Turn right on
Highland Ave and go North for 0.3 miles (15.9 Miles elapsed)